Things here are going well. It sounded like you all had a good week. I'm glad Henrycito is doing well and just sleeping and eating. I loved the pictures of him and of Colter Bay (I love that place). I'm going to answer your questions from your and e-mails first. Mom- Only a few people call me president - actually I think just one, haha. Just our cooks kid. We did cook that cake, it's the one with the “20” in candles - well those were the brownies. You really don't have to worry about sending a package every month. It costs way too much. If I need anything I’ll let you know.
KK- Happy 3rd anniversary. That's crazy that you and Todd have been married for 3 years. I would have never guessed that its already been that long. Sorry your plans kind of fell through (that happens every day to me) Erika- Thanks for all of the pictures. I loved them - keep on sending me more. I'm glad that Henrycito is doing well and just a calm baby. Tell him hi.
Ok - so this week was good mainly because we had 38 people at church on Sunday. That's the most that has ever come in my time here and for a little while I think. But it was really cool. Not too many investigators showed up. Just 3; Elida, Siomara Murillo, and Jefferson Murillo. Elida is the one waiting to get married and the other two are familia Murillo. Familia Murillo should be getting baptized in 2 weeks. The only sad thing is that I won’t be here to see it. Yep that's right, I have another change. I really did not want to leave but I have to do what the boss says, right. I really thought that I would for sure be here for at least one more change but I guess not. It will be sad to leave. There are a lot of good people here that I am going to miss. I guess we'll just have to come back and visit Utila after the mission. It's a lot different because as the branch presidency we build strong relationships with the members. The investigators are kind of different here. They tell us that they'll come to church and not many do. Hopefully Elder Sommer and his new comp. can change that. This week we had the opportunity to be on TV. Utila has a TV station and we asked the guy to put an announcement on for our Spanish and English classes but he told us that we had to do it so we were on TV - haha. He's kind of a different guy but he was very nice. He just does local news for Utila 4 times a week - Mon-Thurs 7-8 at night. He also has a lot of land just in case you guys want to buy some here. We found a new guy this week that is really nice and always happy. It's kind of funny, his wife is the same way. We only have had 1 appointment with him because the 2nd time we went over he was drunk - but he really wants to get baptized. He says his name is Nelson and hers is Alma?? This week was crazy because of all the people that have been here. It was Sun Jam on Saturday and so many people came to it. It was gross. We just stayed away from main street. There are a lot of confused people in the world. All we have heard is bad things that happen at that party so that made the work a little bit harder this week.
Well, I hope you are all just doing great. I'll let you know about my new area next week.
I love and miss you all!!!
Cuidense
Elder Kapple
No comments:
Post a Comment