Honduras, San Pedro Sula Mission

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hola



Anna, Elder Kapple, Blanca

Elder Galan, Anna, Rayna, Enrique, Blanca, Elder Kapple

Hola everybody. How are you all?  Things are good here.  It has been super hot and hasn’t rained for a while.  I kind of wish it would rain because it makes it a lot cooler.  We had 4 baptisms yesterday in the morning before church.  I give more details in the recordings.  This week was crazy. We had a multi-zone meeting in San Pedro Tuesday, then because Elder Galan is district leader we he had to go do interviews Friday in Santiago which is in the middle of nowhere.  But it´s a really cool city.  Then we had all the interviews for our baptisms so we did a lot but at the same time it feels like we did nothing.  I am able to Skype but I have no idea how but I would really like to.  The problem is Elder Galán  won’t want to and in order to Skype we have to come to La Lima but I’ll let you know.  We might just talk from the phone from our house.  Our number is 26083476 but I guess you have to look up a dialing code.  Just look that up on line; for example, for me to call you I have to dial 0018013948469.  Just look up what the dialing code is and the area code for Honduras is 504 I think.  Hopefully that all made sense but that is just what another Elder told me.
Mom, for all your questions --  my health is good,  I have that stupid cough but I’ll get over it.
The exchange rate is like 18 Lempira for 1 US dollar.  People here do have lights and christmas trees.  It´s weird though because there is no snow.
I don’t know if I can print and what hard copies would you send? the ones I send or the ones you send?
Spanish is still hard and frustrating.  I just have to give it some time.
Well, I hope all is good back it Ogden.  I miss you all and I love you all!!!!

No comments: