Hello Everyone,
How is everything going? - I hope all of you had a good Christmas. It was really good to talk to you all but really weird at the same time. Christmas is really different here and I really don’t like it mostly because there was no snow. It was so weird having Christmas without snow but it sounds like you guys didn´t have too much snow either. This week was pretty good; we had 3 baptisms but only 2 got confirmed. One of them ended up having to work. That´s a big problem down here. Everyone that works has work on Sunday so they can never come to church. We only had 2 investigators come to church this week, and it frustrating because they can´t be baptised unless they come to church at least two times first. I talk more about the baptism on my recording. I also had to give a talk on Sunday that I didn´t find out about until Saturday at like 8:30 pm at night. But it was alright. It was only like 5 minutes about decisions we have to make every day, like reading the scriptures and praying. It finally rained and it´s raining a little bit right now. So my bed in our house is too small for me so I got a hammock and put that up so I think I might start sleeping in it. It´s not the bed that’s small, it´s the mattress. Today Elder Galan and I went to San Pedro Sula and I talked with President Veirs. He is awesome.
OK - now I’m going to answer your emails and questions. Elder Galan didn´t get a package for Christmas but he loves the car thing that you sent, Mom. That´s all he does when we’re in our house, and he did get to talk with his family for Christmas. The packages were good. All the chocolate stuff was melted but it still tastes good. There aren´t any fast food places in Pineda and I haven´t seen one in La Lima either. In Pineda, all we have are pulperias.
Thanks for all that all you do for me. You’re the best.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment