Hello Everyone,
So to answer all the questions about the traveling and stuff. When you get off the plane here in Honduras try to be the first ones to get to immigration because that usually takes a little while. So get off the plane fast. Rent a car and they’ll be waiting there for you. I’m pretty sure I’ll be there to pick you up. Then that night we can just get some dinner and then I’ll take you all to the hotel. That night is when we have a dinner with all the newly arriving missionaries then after that we’re in the office working on changes usually but that is right next to the hotel. Some things to bring: I need you to bring a Book of Mormon in Tagolic (I think that is spelled right; the guy is from the Philippines) and if you can find the pamphlets in that language too. Bring a few pairs of church clothes. I’ll do all the visiting and traveling is church clothes. If there is anything else I’ll let you know. So this week was good. I’m feeling better but I still get a little pain in the back but not too much. We still did zone meeting this week and we will be finishing next week. This week we did a lot of divisions. We went with all the missionaries that can possibly be the next AP. It was fun to go out and work with them all. President will have a hard choice because there are a lot of great possibilities. It was pretty crazy this week. We sent a missionary home to go get surgery but with some new laws he couldn’t leave the country without some proper paperwork so we had to improvise a little bit. It worked he got to leave. The laws can be a little different here. This next week we have a few more zone meetings to do. We’re going to go back down to La Ceiba and we also have to do changes. Man, time sure does fly. It’s crazy that the mission is finishing and kind of sad. Sorry this is so short but we have to go to a baptism so we’re leaving pretty quick here.
Thanks for everything
I Miss and Love you All!!!!
Elder Kapple
PS - We went to a fort in Omoa today and it was really fun. I’ll send pics later.
No comments:
Post a Comment