Hello Everyone
How are you all doing? I kind of feel like my e-mails get to be pretty repetitive, but that’s ok. This week was a good one but super tiring and long but not in a bad way. We were just super busy getting everything ready for changes, and all of the newly arriving missionaries got here and all of the oldies left, ha-ha. On Monday we had to finish up all of the changes and just make sure that everything was good. At first we didn’t feel all that great about some of the changes but after Monday morning we felt a lot better. Then that night the new missionaries came from the Guatemala MTC so we were with them that night. They are great missionaries. Then later that night we were in the office until like 4 in the morning getting the presentation for the changes meeting ready.
Tuesday we had all of the meeting with the new missionaries and the training items to go over. It was kind of sad, the new missionaries that came from the States had like 3 days of traveling to get here. They left Monday and got stuck in California for a few days and didn’t end up getting here until Wednesday after the change meeting. And so as you already all know, my comp had a change and I now have a new comp. Elder De Leon went to Colon as ZL. So he’ll finish his mission out there. He has 2 changes left. My new comp is Elder Chen. He is an awesome little guy. I think he comes up to about my chest. He is really cool and really humble. He has been 16 months in the mission so he still has a lot of time left and he’ll do great here. He is from Guatemala from Alta Berepaz, Coban. I think Coban is the place that Pres. Meyers just went to.
I have to teach him a lot because he only has 6 weeks to do it but I know that he’ll do a great job. He already has a lot of great ideas of things to do. It was sad to see all those missionaries go though. A lot of them
were good buddies of mine but the good thing is that most of them are going to be studying in Utah. We have 2 new secretaries here in the office. One of the sad things is that I have the most time out of everyone here in the office so we are all pretty new. But we have a fun crew here. Elder Chen and I, along with Elder Garcia, Villalobos, and MacKay.
Yesterday we did our monthly planning with president and it scared me a lot. Time is going to fly by. We have a lot of meetings and training to do in this next month and man will it go fast. I just know that I have to give it my all during these last several weeks and try to help the other missionaries out as much as I can. We are going to be visiting all of the zones this month so that will be fun and we want to focus a lot on divisions. Well I Miss and Love you All!!!!!!!! You guys are the best.
How is the mission work going for you guys back home?
Until next week.
Elder Kapple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment