Hello everyone,
First off - sorry that I didn´t write you yesterday; the family of president Veirs was here and we had to do some running around the town with them yesterday so we stayed pretty busy on our p-day. But it sounds like all of you are doing great. It is always a plesure to read all of your emails and to know that everyone is doing well. You guys are the best. This week was a good one for us and pretty busy. It started last Saturday night when we had the opportunity to go to a stake conference in Fesitran where Elder Martino presided and reorganized the stake. He gave an amazing talk and he said a lot of things that I really needed to hear. He is such an amazing man. Sunday we also went to the conference, then Sunday night it was Elder Jones’ (former AP) going away dinner. His family came so it was fun to meet them. (Here is their number and e-mail if you want to contact them about anything that you should bring or just whatever for your trip here.) It was sad to say goodbye to Elder Jones. He´s an awesome guy. Then this week we went to some district meetings and did some divisions. We went to a meeting and then had to talk to the zone leaders because they have had some problems and it is really affecting the zone so we sat and talked to them for a little bit and they seem like they’re doing better. They just need to start working better together. Then we also did divisions this week in Progresso. I went with the ZL´s there. We are working on the calling of a new AP but my companion and I still don’t know; not until tomorrow when Pres. Veirs finalizes everything. The divisions went well and I really enjoyed them. A lot of our appointments fell through but we found a lot of new people too. Then the next day we had to go super far to get a partida (marriage license) out but it was fun. I think it was Elder De Leon’s and my last road trip together. This week has been a little interesting because last week we did changes and this week a bunch of things have come up and we have had to change a lot of things again. It is just really interesting to see how the Lord has his hand in everything. Even if we didn’t really know what the Lord’s will was with some of the changes, he finds a way to let us know what he really wants us to do. It’s been a really interesting learning experience for me. Sorry my letters have been getting kind of short but it’s hard to remember sometimes what actually happens in the busy week. Thank you all so much for everything that you do. It really means so much and I can’t thank you all enough. I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY EVER!!!!!!!!
I Miss and Love you All!!!!!!!!
Elder Kapple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment