Honduras, San Pedro Sula Mission

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 6, 2012






Hola! Como Están? I hope that everyone is doing well and that grandma is doing better.  Sorry you had to fly out to California, Mom but I bet you’re helping grandpa out a lot.  Well, this week was a good one for us (I think I say this same thing ever week - haha). We really focused on getting all of the members to also invite their friends and family to the district conference and we really worked on getting all of our investigators to go.  I really wasn´t in the area all that much this week though.  Tuesday I did divisions with La Entrada elders and then on Wednesday I stayed with the ZL’s because we had a leadership conference in San Pedro.  It was good and I learned a lot.  The mission hasn´t been doing as well lately so they’re changing a bunch of things but it will really help the mission.  So I wasn´t in my area until Friday.  Doing all of the traveling makes the week go by so fast.  It´s crazy.  Then Friday and Saturday we really focused on passing by everybody’s house to remind them about the conference.  Then Sunday we woke up early and did a pass by for everyone again and it was awesome because we ended up having 90 people go to the conference with 25 investigators.  This sets a record for me.  The most that I had ever had before was 23.  Out of the 25, 11 of them were our investigators and the rest were friends of the members but now we have a bunch of new people to teach.  The conference was really good.  Elder Amado talked about a lot of different things and a lot about the family and how we need to teach our families.  Then today for p-day we went to a bird park and took a bunch of pictures with all of the birds.  I did find out that I will be leaving Florida this week.  I wasn´t sure if I was going to have a change but I found out today that I will.  I was kind of 50-50 with it because there is still a lot of work to do here but this area also made me really tired but I feel like I’m leaving it better than how I found it.  So that was my week.I hope everything is going well for you guys.  I Miss and Love You All!!!Elder Kapple

No comments: