Baptism of Maryann and Juan Carlos
Elder Ruano and Elder Kapple
Hola,How is everybody doing? Things have been good this week. We already have 5 fetcha (baptism dates) for this month. The only bad part is that we don´t have any more after that progressing. So we only have those 5 people. Two of the baptisms are this week. One tomorrow and the other on Saturday. Then the others next week. We have been teaching them a lot this week just to get them prepared. One of them isn´t understanding all of it so we have to repeat things a lot with him. We really need to search for some new investigators. The baptisms that we have for this month are all like 15 years old. President Veirs wants us to focus on families and priesthood holders so we need to focus on that. My comp is a nice guy and easy to get along with but is already getting really baggy and he really likes to sleep. I get alot of extra study time. I´ll only be in Pineda until April 6th when we have changes because he´ll have one more change here with someone else to train. Dad, you asked if he´s the district leader; he is not. We just ate at President Veirs house today for lunch. It was really good. But that´s all that is happening this week. Just preparing people but we really need to search for new ones.
There is a week called semana santa (holy week) that I guess is really hot. It´s in April but everyone says it is deathly hot. Dad, you are an old man, 50. I can´t believe it. It´s ok though; you still play like you are 30 – ha- ha. Mom, I couldn´t tell you how many baptisms I have had so far. That´s your job to count but I do have it in the house. Dad, you asked if we can give members money. I think it´s a rule that we shouldn’t but I have given a little but just if they need to buy medicine or something. There is a family that needs it bad. Hermano Fabrigus that we baptized in December is working 2 jobs to pay for his house and his land because something went wrong, I can´t remember exactly what. So if you want to build a house in Pineda you could by some of the land he has – ha-ha.
I hope all is good. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND TODD!!!
I love you all!!!
Con Amor
Elder Kapple
No comments:
Post a Comment