Honduras, San Pedro Sula Mission

Monday, August 13, 2012

August 11th, 2012


Hello my querida familia,
How are you all? Things have been going pretty good this week and a busy one. One of the new things that the area presidency has put into practice is a zone meeting after every ZL council that we have.   It’s a meeting that includes going over goals, doing role plays, reviewing possibilities that all of the zones have and then doing some more role plays.  So this week we were busy doing some visits with a few of the zones.  On Tuesday, President Veirs, Elder De Leon and I headed back to my old stomping grounds in La Lima for their meeting and on Wednesday we went to Satellite.  I feel like the meetings are going to be something that really helps the missionaries out.  Then after the meeting we did some divisions.  I went with the ZL´s in La Lima.  It was really fun and I really enjoy doing divisions.  We had a few set backs during the divisions because one of the Elders that I was with got sick and we had to go take him to the hospital but the other Elder and I were able to come back and still get some work done.  The bad thing that happened that day is that a lot of the missionaries started getting some strange phone calls on their cell phones.  The people that were dong the phone calls would ask for money and threaten the missionaries and their families.  The people knew we were missionaries but we figure that some how they got a hold of all the numbers of the missionaries and just called them all to see if they could get money out of them.  It just happened that one day but it was a little weird.  This week we also started working on the upcoming changes (transfers) because President Veir’s family came yesterday so he´ll be busy with them this week and next.  Doing changes is a very long process.  We started at about 8:00 in the morning and finished around 2:00 pm and we still need to meet again to go over everything.  I feel like they were good changes that we did and that the missionaries will work well together.  Sorry we have to go do some things now but I’ll send some of the recordings next week. I Miss and Love you All!!!!!!!!
Elder Kapple

No comments: