Como estan?
This week was pretty good. But it feels like we didn´t do all that much but we really did - if that makes any sense. On Wednesday, we had our activity at the church and it went a lot better than what we thought it would. The only problem was that we started 2 hours late. That's how many things are here; a lot of people come late. All of the groups did an activity and they were all really good. I was a policeman in the elder's quorum act but I had no idea what I was doing because I went on divisions the day before so I didn't go to practice but it still all worked out. Pres. Veirs and another couple of missionaries showed up so that was really cool too. Then Thursday we had interviews. Pres. Veirs is awesome! Then I got my in grown toenail cut out. I've had this in grown toenail for awhile. So the nurse told me to file it. So I did and it made it so much worse. So she had to cut it out. That day we didn´t work too much. Yesterday was fast Sunday so we were fasting but we usually fast lunch to lunch because it´s a lot easier and so we can work after church better but we ate dinner Saturday so we had to fast cena to cena. We had a cita but it is super far away so we really didn´t want to go because we were dying of sed and hambre. But we ended up going and the cita fell through so we were really sad about that but we found a Hermana that was interested in the gospel. She had questions about prophets because it talks about them in the bible. She is 26 and really interested in our message. The problem is that her husband didn´t give us permission to come in, so we just talked outside for a little bit. We have a cita to go back this week and she said we can just teach her outside and she said she for sure is coming to church. Then we have a baptism this week with that guy named Josué and maybe one more with a Hermana this week too but we´ll see with her.
It sounds like you guys are really enjoying Virginia. That's too bad you don´t have much time to spend out there. I'll have to go see all those sights when I get home. Mom, I received the package so thanks so much for that. Dad, there is only one area in the mission that have bikes. Elder Berrett is there right now. He was in the MTC with me. So for mothers day... I can't call you guys - just kidding. I think I'll just call you guys Saturday nightish just to tell you what time and my number and everything.
Espero que todo esté bien
Les amo!!!
Elder Kapple
No comments:
Post a Comment