Hello Familia,
How is everything going? It sounds like everyone is just doing great. It´s all good here in Florida and this week was a good one. I think this was the first time that I actually stayed in my area the entire week - haha. But it was good and we worked really hard and it really paid off. We were pretty stressed about how we weren´t having people come to church so we fasted this last week and on Sunday to really have more people come to church. The most I think that we had here in this branch was 3. So this week we really worked hard to get these people to church and fasted for them and it was really worth it. We had 16 investigators at church yesterday which was awesome. The attendance in total was only 66 so we still have work to do with the members. But we were really blessed with all of the people that came to church. We had Familia Lopez, Familia Castillo, Jose and his wife, Reina and a few others. We have a baptism for Reina on the 18th. With the majority of our investigators we have to help get them married or they have to quit something like smoking so we still have a lot of work to do with them so that they can keep on progressing. Keep them all in your prayers. My new comp is doing well. He gets nervous a lot he says but he is getting better. He teaches great when we’re just answering questions or just talknig about a gospel topic but when it comes to teaching the doctrine in a lesson he gets pretty nervous. He is a great missionary and really wants to learn. He is 20 years old and is the oldest in his family. His dad is a bishop. Elder Guaran wants to be a engineer. I’ll fill you all in about him more. This week we really have to work hard and set baptism dates with all of them. The mission is great and I love it.
I Love and Miss You All!!!
Elder Kapple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment