Wednesday, December 14, 2011
December 12th, 2011
Hello,
How is everyone doing. This week was long and really short at the same time. We had to do a lot of traveling this week. Tuesday we went to La Ceiba for our Multi-zone conference. It was really good but just more of a laid back/fun conference. We had some activities, talent show, and played some games. But it was good and we had a lot of fun. Then on Wednesday we had a district meeting in Tocoa, then Thursday we did divisions. I stayed in Tocoa with one of the ZL´s and then on Friday my companion ended up having to go to San Pedro to a meeting because he´s going to train or is going to be the 2nd comp of his new comp. So yes, I do have a change. I went back to Trujillo on Friday because we had an activity. We did an activity and played soccer (everyone loves soccer here) with the Elders Quorum and the YM because in the other activity that we did, we recieved a lot of references but they were mostly girls. There were a lot of people that weren’t members but most of them were a bunch of kids that always come to the church to play soccer. But we did recieve a few good references. Then on Saturday we had to go back to Tocoa to pick up my comp. from there and we did have 2 baptisms on Saturday. Marlon got baptized and Hermana Perez. It was a good baptism. Hermana Perez will be a great convert; she just needs a lot of support from the members. She stopped going to her old church because the members never visited her so we have told a lot of the members to always go and visit her. The really good thing about her is that she does her part. She always reads; from the first day that we invited her to church she has always come. Now the missionaries will have to baptize the husband. This area will continue have success. There are a lot of great possibilities here, especially for these next few months. I really enjoyed my time here in Trujillo and it was a great area. I really learned a lot. Today was really fun. We went to a zip-line course. We got permission I guess for being zona celestial in October. It was really fun. Some of the parts were kind of scary and I don’t think president Veirs would have approved it if he would have seen it but it was fun. There was one zip-line where I did get pretty wet. It goes really close to the water and there were waves that went up to my waist (as missionaries we probably shouldn’t do things like that).
Well, I hope you all have a good week. I’ll let you know about Christmas next week.
I Love and Miss You All!!!
Elder Kapple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment